Taking the piss

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Taking the piss

Postby crusty_bint » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:28 pm

We would appreciate it if you didnt start threads to take the piss or deliberately take over a thread to take the piss as its a bit of a pain to have to delete them.

So if you want to take the piss keep it to Random Distractions,or why not hop over to the site that was set up to take the piss at "Urban Glasgow" where I'm sure they'll be more than happy to accept your membership, take the piss and validate their existence.

Many thanks for your co-operation everyone.

And for not taking the piss.
here i go, it's coming for me through the trees
crusty_bint
-
-

Re: Taking the piss

Postby tobester » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:43 pm

You are more than welcome to join.

Yes we allow p*ss taking

BUT like on here we dont tolerate racism, sectarianism or personal abuse.

This is a good site and im saddened by this post, and i know i made a nasty statement over there about here, and i apologised.

Theres users on UG who want us and you's to be friends but as i say a lot teh now hey-ho

AND this isnt an attack at sharon, who does a good job, and the mods that ive met too, john, emma, foss and previously pgcc.
tobester
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: Taking the piss

Postby crusty_bint » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:53 pm

There's no need to take it personally Tobester. This was not directed at anyone in particular and was an honest and open plea for not to take the piss.

And you're right - this IS a fantastic website and we'll be friends with anyone who wants to be ours! :D
here i go, it's coming for me through the trees
crusty_bint
-
-

Return to Forum Help and Issues