Dead photo links

Showcase your photographs - this will be split between Glasgow photography and everything else.

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Dead photo links

Postby Lucky Poet » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Could everybody take a bit of care not to move/delete photos from Photobucket/Flickr etc once they've been linked to here? It's a pain having pages filled with 'photo not available' type placeholders.
All the world seems in tune on a Spring afternoon, when we're poisoning pigeons in the park.
Lucky Poet
-
-

Re: Dead photo links

Postby Boxer6 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:25 am

Lucky Poet wrote:Could everybody take a bit of care not to move/delete photos from Photobucket/Flickr etc once they've been linked to here? It's a pain having pages filled with 'photo not available' type placeholders.

It could also be if people don't log-in at least once every 90 days; I believe the links are lost if you don't do that.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
Boxer6
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby John » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:27 pm

I made a mess of my flickr account which caused lots of dead links. I am slowly but surely, with the emphasis on slowly, fixing them.
'It's a sad day for capitalism when a man can't fly a midget on a kite over Central Park'
John
-
-

Postby gap74 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:36 am

Apologies that mine are all dead now - not paying bastard Photobucket the $400 a year or whatever it is they now want to allow third party hosting...
gap74
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby ninatoo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:41 am

That was my reason for getting out of photobucket too. Apparently it's happening all over the net.
ninatoo
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Return to Photo Sharing