The Forbidden Towers

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

The Forbidden Towers

Postby cataclyzm » Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:20 pm

Well...most of us have learned to hate them, but the high rises around Glasgow must surely rank as a great unexplored wealth of increasing abandon.
Their day has come and gone, so if we can brave the negative kharma and all those evil spirits that love spaces dedicated to the egos of men, and the unhappiness of the human spirit, then why not?
There must be countless photo opportunities in the enormous corridors and silent stairwells, although I wouldn't personally recommend it as a healthy pursuit.
Imagine a lift, opening onto a floor that is in complete darkness and where no one lives(but someone must have pressed the button to stop the lift)..oh the psychological horrors of growing up in elevated hell.
cataclyzm
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby DickyHart » Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:41 pm

One of the freakiest experiences of my life was as a milk boy, part of our run was the red road flats, I went 24 floors up the lift door opened into pitch blackness, i heard a sliding sound from directly across,i had three bottles to put in that landing, they did not get their milk that day.
Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?
DickyHart
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby kirkyguy » Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:45 pm

I had to go down 15 flights of stairs in a high rise in the Gorbals there was a power cut and the stairwell had no windows..ibumped into an old man and nearly died...ooohhh
kirkyguy
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Return to Glasgow Chat (Coffee Lounge)