Eden Project Glasgow Style

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Eden Project Glasgow Style

Postby Henrysix » Sun May 23, 2021 6:12 pm

I met for the first time today my 2 day old granddaughter Eden Mary, the Mary was after my own mother, who was born in Govan,,my first granddaughter Beatrix was born sleeping in late June last year, I will never ever forget her.

I promise to the board that Eden will grow up knowing about Bell Bird Fish Tree, she will see what I got to see in the town, at the Gorbals and Oatlands, it’s been a dreadful year but today has been a good day!
Henrysix
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: Eden Project Glasgow Style

Postby banjo » Mon May 24, 2021 6:47 am

that was beautiful henry6.be all you can be for for eden she will love and cherish you for it.
banjo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Delmont St Xavier » Tue May 25, 2021 9:19 pm

Henrysix wrote:I met for the first time today my 2 day old granddaughter Eden Mary, the Mary was after my own mother, who was born in Govan,,my first granddaughter Beatrix was born sleeping in late June last year, I will never ever forget her.

I promise to the board that Eden will grow up knowing about Bell Bird Fish Tree, she will see what I got to see in the town, at the Gorbals and Oatlands, it’s been a dreadful year but today has been a good day!

Congratulations! It is heartening to hear of such joy during such depressing times. I don't drink but I'll raise my cup for you and your new granddaughter and may her cup runneth over!
"Listen, it's too big a world to be in competition with everyone. The only person who I have to be better than is myself. And in your case, that's enough."
Delmont St Xavier
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Henrysix » Wed May 26, 2021 4:38 am

Delmont thank you young sir!
Henrysix
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Return to Glasgow Chat (Coffee Lounge)