Planning Application Knightswood bus depot

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: Planning Application Knightswood bus depot

Postby hazy » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:12 pm

[quote="tomgallacher506 Some great photo's on this thread. Even better for me as I now live on this old depot :)[/quote]

Hello neighbour, ahm across the road and round the corner a wee bit. Bet the price of your house just jumped up in price then. Every cloud.Do you know when the new builds start.
Thank you. And why not.
hazy
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby tomgallacher506 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:01 pm

hazy wrote:[quote="tomgallacher506 Some great photo's on this thread. Even better for me as I now live on this old depot :)

Hello neighbour, ahm across the road and round the corner a wee bit. Bet the price of your house just jumped up in price then. Every cloud.Do you know when the new builds start.[/quote]

Price bombed just after I bought it. Don't really care as they'll carry me out of here in a box - it's the kids that will get less :D

Don't know about the new build yet but I'll keep you posted.
tomgallacher506
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Postby applemaca » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Late 1930s. This is the second shed at Knightswood which was demolished a few years ago.

I remember when I worked in Knightswood 1993 they called the "Second shed" The New garage........ :o
“Let me in old pensioner……for I am a bogus gasman, wi fake ID, n’am here tae ransack yur hoose!”
applemaca
First Stripe
First Stripe

Previous

Return to Glasgow Development