There is Hope!! - Kelvinhaugh Street

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: There is Hope!! - Kelvinhaugh Street

Postby Glesga_Steve » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:22 pm

S1Homes wrote:Artisan Apartments by Imagine Developments, Glasgow West

The industrial heritage of this area is embodied in our new eight storey building with its unique mix of vintage style brickwork, complemented by contemporary windows, balconies and of course our spectacular specification. You will have the best of both worlds in this location the Artisan Apartments are perfectly positioned a short stroll takes you through the leafy Kelvingrove Park and into heart of the vibrant West End or a 10 min walk in the opposite direction and you will reach Glasgow's bustling city centre. The Artisan Apartments are an exclusive development of just 20 spacious apartments,situated in the desirable West End of Glasgow. It is little wonder that the whole area is eceedingly (sic) popular as it provides easy access to Glasgow University and Glasgow Waterfront district including business & leisure facilities. Artisan Apartments will offer a gateway to the outstanding lifestyle amenities such as Kelvingrove Art Galleries and chic restaurants and bars, which form the unique cafe culture of the desireable West End.

Type A Plots 0/3
Fixed Price £157,495

We are pleased to present to the market this elevated ground floor exclusive two bedroom spacious north-west facing apartment situated in the desirable West End of Glasgow.

This unique eye catching apartment is ideally located for Glasgow University, fine dining restaurants, first class retail and leisure facilities, parks and gardens, Glasgow Harbour and the bustling cafe culture of the West End of Glasgow. Artisan Apartments are perfectly positioned for links to Clydeside Express Way, M8 Motorway and Glasgow Airport.

This exceptional apartment brings together a low maintenance yet high impact specification of the best quality. This provides the perfect spacious living area to call home. Modern fully fitted contemporary kitchen, two bedrooms, Master with ensuite and main bathroom. The apartment totals a very comfortable area of 807sq ft / 75m sq with French doors leading to Paris balcony with preferred west facing aspects.

Image Image
Image Image

I'm not a big fan a fan of the external look of the building (though it's far from the most unattractive I've ever seen); decent views if you're near the top floor though, it would appear. A reasonably central location for a few hundred quid short of £158k (although a quick Google search reveals asking prices of up to £200k) - not too bad I would have thought.

Does anyone know what the ground floor level is to be used for? The image provided by Socceroo doesn't seem to suggest a simply foyer type arrangement; it looks as though something else is going on - some sort of commercial purpose perhaps?

Here's another question - where does the West End begin? I don't think I would have deemed Kelvinhaugh Street to be part of the West End (but then I'm not an estate agent).
Glesga_Steve
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: There is Hope!! - Kelvinhaugh Street

Postby Squigster » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:03 pm

I'll get my coat............ ::):
Squigster
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Previous

Return to Glasgow Development