Glasgow - Kilmarnock Route Rail Improvement Project

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Glasgow - Kilmarnock Route Rail Improvement Project

Postby jonno22 » Fri May 08, 2009 1:23 am

Hi all. I was away doing some commercial work on the Glasgow - Kilmarnock Network Rail Route Enhancement Project.
http://jonathanmcgurk.fotopic.net/c1686146.html - I had started a small gallery a few weeks ago containing very few photographs of the project some of you may have seen. I have now updated the gallery as I walked alongside the project route from Dunlop station out in towards the Lugton Junction direction for around half an hour visting many good vantage points for good photographs along the way showing the vast amount of work that is taking place along the route. I also visited stewarton station which has yet to have a second platform built at the station. The gallery has now been updated and now contains 62 images and shows a lot of the work which is taking palce at the moment between Barrhead and Kilmaurs. I have added captions to most of the photographs and will complete the rest sometime over the weekend when I get time. I will also over the weekend update the commentary box in the gallery. For more information about the project plese click on the link above.

Enjoy!!!

Best Regards

Jonathan McGurk
jonno22
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Return to Glasgow Development