Required. Television Stars

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Required. Television Stars

Postby Bex Bissell » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:32 am

Fancy getting yourself on telly??

Are you the next Amanda Holden, Richard Blackwood or some other C U Next Tuesday, then get yourself spotted, TODAY!!

The "Just for Laughs" team are in Nelson Mandela Place and have been for the past week making a complete and utter nuisance of themselves.
Make out you dont know that their going to play some high jinx on you ie. by asking you to throw a wallet up to a man on scaffold only for him to throw himself off on to the rather large pile of boxes in an attempt to catch it, then put in to place your great acting abilites of faining surprise, throw in a swear word or two, they'll love that and so do the sad folk watching it. "Oh, that man said You F*****g T**t".

I've been down doing the old classic kicking the hat just out of reach each time I bend down to pick it up. No contract yet though???
Bex Bissell
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby duncan » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:27 pm

been there done that. they took over the Spar on St George's Road a couple of years ago. I nipped in as normal at lunchtime, except I spotted a typical film crew bunch hanging about outside. they stopped me going in straight away, until someone else left. when i went in, the usual middle-aged asian guy had been replaced by a blonde actress aged about 20. instead of the usual sort of customers (nip in, grab some juice and crisps, get out), there were people strolling round carrying shopping baskets full of stuff, gazing intently at the tins of beans etc. and some guy dressed like a workman with a clipboard for some reason. when i went to the till, there was a large black screen at the back, sort of like a widescreen tv, but obviously hiding a film camera.

subtle.

didn't stop me looking like a twat on national tv, as the girl (and the other 'customers') stood dead still for about 20 seconds before handing me my change. then they did it again before letting me out of the shop.
duncan
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Return to Forum Archive