disabled parking

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: disabled parking

Postby Josef » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:08 am

I apologise unreservedly to Delmont, who is a much more valuable member of HG than I, particularly with my not being a Local. All the points he makes are correct, and some of them shaming, from my position.

I find myself in a bit of a bind, though. Unpunctuated posts *are* semi-unreadable. I accept that if one is dyslexic, many posts fall into that category, but I don't regard that as admissible. I'd also submit that most of said unpunctuated posts are tinfoil-hat.
Josef
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby rabmania » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Me too Josef, on all counts. Having said that, Delmont's better here than that other place he doesn't post on anymore; it makes me cringe.
rabmania
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Delmont St Xavier » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:51 pm

Josef,thanks for the apology although not necessary. However, as I've read and re-read your post, I've come to the conclusion that my posts are no longer admissible and so I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
"Listen, it's too big a world to be in competition with everyone. The only person who I have to be better than is myself. And in your case, that's enough."
Delmont St Xavier
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby banjo » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:14 pm

good to see we are all pals again.merry Christmas to you all.
banjo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby HollowHorn » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:05 am

Fossil wrote: I agree.

Someone must have read it out to you, yir as blind as a fucking bat. Parking spaces issit? This one can't even see the white lines going up the middle of the fucking road. I have been in a car he was driving, just the once, btw.
Yes Bridie, you do.
HollowHorn
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby tyson007 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:20 pm

Josef wrote:just from curiosity what is your disability im perhaps generously presuming it extends beyond the inability to punctuate sentences this whole thing doesnt sound right to me there are several disabled people in your vicinity and one single space so even were this person to stop using the space your use of it would put several other people in the same position as yourself no and its half a mile to the nearest parking space really what an odd neighbourhood you have there

ok I'll clear something's up there are two spaces and myself and one other disabled person need the two spaces there are other spaces but as we pay for disabled badges I think I have more of a right to park in a fully marked fully sign posted blue badge zone. I am sorry my grammar doesn't meet your needs or high specifications but I have more important things and to chastise a disabled person with learning difficulties tells me exactly what kind of person you are. YOU MUST BE SO PROUD WELL DONE!
may be you want all my disabilities you do know there are laws against discrimination against the disabled. you should be :oops:
tyson007
Just settling in
Just settling in

Previous

Return to Random Distractions