Glasgow is Happy (in kilts!)

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Glasgow is Happy (in kilts!)

Postby JenDeg » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right board to post this but I recently co-produced a creative project to help get a positive reputation for Glasgow. With 2014 being such an exciting year for Glasgow I wanted to help get the city the positive recognition it deserves. Inspired by Pharrell Williams - Happy, I rounded up some volunteers, braved the elements and took to iconic locations of Glasgow to dance...in kilts!

If members could have a look at the video and share it on social media (if it makes you smile!) that would be amazing. I am trying to reach my goal of 100,000 views on Youtube and then see if there are any opportunities to use the video through other channels to promote the city. Let me know what you think. Thank you so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxJGCqPakck

My Facebook and Twitter pages:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy-Gl ... f=settings
@HappyGlasgow
JenDeg
Just settling in
Just settling in

Re: Glasgow is Happy (in kilts!)

Postby pingu » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:11 pm

i did have a wee giggle at one of the replies

Cam Z2 days ago (edited)

Crazy! I didn't know everyone in Glasgow was white, middle class and in their 20's. It's cool but probably should be titled GU students are Happy.. ;)

you a youtube partner yet? :wink:
toot toot
pingu
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: Glasgow is Happy (in kilts!)

Postby JenDeg » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Haha I know despite the fact that everyone in the video is not white, mid 20s, middle class or Glasgow Uni students :P A Youtube partner?

Jen
JenDeg
Just settling in
Just settling in

Return to Random Distractions