holiday monday

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

holiday monday

Postby bigstevie » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:11 am

taking the wife on a day out in glasgow......is there anything worth while going to see???? i fancy the new transport museum but the wifes no interested in that .. :D
bigstevie
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Re: holiday monday

Postby RDR » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:25 am

bigstevie wrote:taking the wife on a day out in glasgow......is there anything worth while going to see???? i fancy the new transport museum but the wifes no interested in that .. :D

if your missus is anything like mine, then its the shops she'll want to go round followed by a wee cuppa and a sticky bun :D
I don't know if the Glasgow bus tour is on at the moment, but I know folk who have been on it and say its quite good.
He advocated for the weak against the strong, the poor against the rich and labour against capital.
RDR
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby tobester » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:13 pm

RDR wrote:I don't know if the Glasgow bus tour is on at the moment, but I know folk who have been on it and say its quite good.

It is RDR, i think it leaves from the queen st side of the square now, passed it yesterday on north hanover st
tobester
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby bigstevie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 am

transport museum it was..... :D
although we were in and out and back home within 2 hours....(note to self, go myself next time).
a very interesting place, and the old street and subway look great and are well worth a visit....
bigstevie
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Postby RDR » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:06 pm

tobester wrote:
RDR wrote:I don't know if the Glasgow bus tour is on at the moment, but I know folk who have been on it and say its quite good.

It is RDR, i think it leaves from the queen st side of the square now, passed it yesterday on north hanover st

Thanks, Tommy, I wondered if it was still going, its supposed to be quite good, even for folk who have lived in and around the city for all their lives. I know two folk who went on it, having been Glasgow residents since birth and were quite impressed with the different perspective they got from it.
He advocated for the weak against the strong, the poor against the rich and labour against capital.
RDR
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Return to Random Distractions