dodgy kebab shops

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

dodgy kebab shops

Postby weegie11 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:41 am

The other week on my way home from a night out, i stopped wi 2 pals to get a kebab- back of queen street train station - what i noticed right away in my drunken state! that the woman behind the counter was taking every ones money up front AND what i found out later everyone was getting charged different prices for the same food!! Also 2 Irish guys in-front of me handed over money & never got their order.. they eventually got chucked out after complaining that they paid for their order & never got it- the place was bedlam & an uproar started with everyone throwing their food over the counter..

Also a few weeks further back- ended up in a kebab shop in sauchiehall st opposite nice n sleazy's & again I never got what i paid for & nor did my 2 pals.. to late was the cry we where in a taxi home!! .. The robbing C****

I really believe these shop owners prey on us when we're drunk & just rob us blind as they can get a way with it.. so guys watch out when your getting your dodgy kebab @ 3am on a sat morning & are down to your last fiver.
weegie11
Just settling in
Just settling in

Re: dodgy kebab shops

Postby cumbo » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:52 am

Serves you right . With a name like weegie I'm afraid you are going to have a lifetime of Glasgow based kebab shop misery. :|
cumbo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Doorstop » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:22 pm

Kebab Shop Misery .. the original name of the Pet Shop Boys until the spin managers got a hold of them.
I like him ... He says "Okie Dokie!"
Doorstop
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby tobester » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 pm

weegie11 wrote:The other week on my way home from a night out, i stopped wi 2 pals to get a kebab- back of queen street train station - what i noticed right away in my drunken state! that the woman behind the counter was taking every ones money up front AND what i found out later everyone was getting charged different prices for the same food!! Also 2 Irish guys in-front of me handed over money & never got their order.. they eventually got chucked out after complaining that they paid for their order & never got it- the place was bedlam & an uproar started with everyone throwing their food over the counter..

Not getting your food from that kebab shop was a blessing in disguise, its been black listed at the station
tobester
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby banjo » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 pm

thats serious wonga,ive seen the waistlines around queen st station.
banjo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Rucola » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:03 pm

weegie11 wrote:The other week on my way home from a night out, i stopped wi 2 pals to get a kebab- back of queen street train station - what i noticed right away in my drunken state! that the woman behind the counter was taking every ones money up front AND what i found out later everyone was getting charged different prices for the same food!! Also 2 Irish guys in-front of me handed over money & never got their order.. they eventually got chucked out after complaining that they paid for their order & never got it- the place was bedlam & an uproar started with everyone throwing their food over the counter..

Perhaps you should drink less.

tobester wrote:
Not getting your food from that kebab shop was a blessing in disguise, its been black listed at the station

Why's that?
Rucola
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby tobester » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Rucola wrote:

Perhaps you should drink less.

tobester wrote:

Why's that?

Its rank
tobester
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby banjo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:53 pm

captain?
banjo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Return to Pubs / Clubs / Restaurants