Hidden Cumbernauld.

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Re: Hidden Cumbernauld.

Postby Boxer6 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:51 pm

A few pics of the Mustang and Spitfire operating out of Cumbernauld Airport this week; not 'hidden' exactly, I know, but not exactly common knowledge either it seems!

Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
Boxer6
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby mjw » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:04 pm

Does anyone know what is going on down at the station. Last week a lot of the bushes and a few trees were cleared just south of the train platform, fine I thought the council had decided to landscape what was a bit of a mess. But this week a fence has been erected and today a hell of a lot more trees have been felled, not just the usual fir trees of a plantation but native trees like silver birches, also several trees which had crow's nests in them were no longer standing. I do get the dread feeling that Dow's has been granted permission to annex this site. I would've thought bringing down bird's nests would've been illegal?
mjw
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby mjw » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:03 pm

I know this has very little to do with Cumbernauld but I came across this report about an Italian town in a mag and thought that looks familiar, at least their cinema is still there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mjw
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Previous

Return to Hidden Glasgow Projects