8) yes

-f-
Bum tit tit bum tit tit play yer hairy banjo
Fossil
-
-

Postby DickyHart » Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:58 am

I like the last one!!
Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?
DickyHart
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Pgcc93 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:15 am

Yup! thats more like it, so when will it be ready for the printers :D

PS: I see you've added the CNT 1937 logo, nice finishing touch.
Pgcc93
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Sharon » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:19 am

Its actually probaly not far off being finished, its mostly just needing the perspectives corrected on some lines, and some extra shadow added in places.

What I was wondering though is whether to put in any detail at all for the windows, or to just leave them flat...there should be little panes of glass...i'm thinking leaving it plaine is the way to go, any more detail could clutter it...but it will of course be alot bigger than the wee screenshot ive posted, so could probaly caryy some detail....
Beware of yawning dogs.
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pgcc93 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:22 am

Sharon wrote:Its actually probaly not far off being finished, its mostly just needing the perspectives corrected on some lines, and some extra shadow added in places.

What I was wondering though is whether to put in any detail at all for the windows, or to just leave them flat...there should be little panes of glass...i'm thinking leaving it plaine is the way to go, any more detail could clutter it...but it will of course be alot bigger than the wee screenshot ive posted, so could probaly caryy some detail....

No need for any more detail, the minds eye will fill in the rest :wink:
Pgcc93
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Pgcc93 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:25 am

Pgcc93 wrote:
Sharon wrote:Its actually probaly not far off being finished, its mostly just needing the perspectives corrected on some lines, and some extra shadow added in places.

No need for any more detail, the minds eye will fill in the rest :wink:

on second thoughts if the image is to be enlarged a wee bit of window detail may work. Can you add this and post it for review :?:
Pgcc93
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby duncan » Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:24 pm

this second one's nicer, you could probably trim a wee bit of that whitespace at the bottom too! i'm such a critic...

maybe show us one with the window detail for comparison. also, how about adding all the bricks? ;-)
duncan
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Sharon » Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:30 pm

duncan wrote:this second one's nicer, you could probably trim a wee bit of that whitespace at the bottom too! i'm such a critic...

maybe show us one with the window detail for comparison. also, how about adding all the bricks? ;-)

The dimensions of the second one should fit a standard paper size...without getting quotes for printing, im thinking that would make it cheaper / easier!!!

as for the bricks ... im not a masochist!!!! 8O

But i think something needs to be done with the windows...but then if i do the windows do i need to do some bricks???

I'll probaly try some window detail this afternoon (its friday afrterall!!) and see how tha goes.
Beware of yawning dogs.
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby caine » Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:56 pm

they look cool shaza! sorry! :wink:

what program are you using to draw them? if you're making posters, i'd be up for buying one! :D would look nice in a big frame in my new house.
caine
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby caine » Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:02 pm

actually, i maybe able to put you in contact with folk to do one off prints for you, so people could make an order for one, then you just get one printed off. one at a time as and when they're needed. think they can do A2 or A1 sizes.
caine
Second Stripe
Second Stripe

Postby Sharon » Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:11 pm

caine wrote:they look cool shaza! sorry! :wink:

what program are you using to draw them? if you're making posters, i'd be up for buying one! :D would look nice in a big frame in my new house.

never a shazza...... :evil:

I'm doing them in illustrator.

I'll take any printers recommendations going, cause i havent a clue who to use. But someone that will do one off prints owuls be highly useful!!
I'll need to start an order book!
Beware of yawning dogs.
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby stevoooo » Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:02 pm

Very nice Sharon, I'm liking it a lot. If you've got it in Illustrator, you can them import into flash and do them as emailable flyers for the website.

I agree with Pgcc93 Loxleys is the way to go, we got some prints there are they looked fantastic.
stevoooo
Busy bunny
Busy bunny

Postby crusty_bint » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:06 pm

On review Sharon I agree you should drop the most of the text, tis a bit cluttered. As for the windows; stick in the astragals and maybe leave a few broken or missing panes?
here i go, it's coming for me through the trees
crusty_bint
-
-

Postby duncan » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:08 pm

crusty_bint wrote:On review Sharon I agree you should drop the most of the text, tis a bit cluttered. As for the windows; stick in the astragals and maybe leave a few broken or missing panes?

if it's not too late, can i suggest astragal for the 'rename crusty bint' thread?
duncan
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby crusty_bint » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:27 pm

Im not from essex!!!!!! 8O

That sounds like some slapper that got shagged in the back of a Vauxhall!

::): ::):
here i go, it's coming for me through the trees
crusty_bint
-
-

PreviousNext

Return to Hidden Glasgow Projects