missing person

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

missing person

Postby banjo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:51 pm

my friends mother cathleen lynn has been missing since yesterday afternoon.she is 81 years old and has dementia.she wears glasses and a hearing aid.walks with the aid of a stick.five foot one and stocky build wearing a black skirt and turquoise jacket.last seen in clydebank[whitecrook st].please look out for her.she has two daughters and a son who are at their wits end.my friend is the son but he lives in western australia.a search party is being organised in whitecrook to assist the police.
banjo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: missing person

Postby Sharon » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:11 pm

I hope she is found quickly x

cathleen.jpg

From the Stathclyde Police missing person appeal:

VULNERABLE MISSING WOMAN – CLYDEBANK

Officers from Police Scotland are seeking the assistance of the public in an effort to trace an elderly woman missing from Clydebank.

Catherine Lynn (81), known as Cathleen, hasn’t been seen since 3.30pm on Monday 3 February 2014 when she was out walking in Whitecrook Street, Clydebank. She was reported missing by her daughter.

Cathleen suffers from dementia and there is concern for her welfare. Her family would like to know she is safe and well.

Cathleen is around 5 ft 1 inch in height, stocky build, with short, curly brown hair, wearing glasses and a hearing aid. Cathleen was last seen wearing a black cardigan, black skirt, black shoes and a three quarter length turquoise jacket – Cathleen also has a walking stick.

Extensive enquiries have been carried out but efforts so far have proved unsuccessful to trace the whereabouts of Cathleen.

Inspector Donald Leitch said: “Cathleeen’s family are extremely worried and we have been carrying out extensive enquiries in trying to locate her. I am appealing to anyone who may have seen Cathleen or who has any knowledge as to her whereabouts to contact us as a matter or urgency.”

Anyone with information is asked to contact Dumbarton Police Office on the police non-emergency number, 101.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beware of yawning dogs.
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sharon » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:52 pm

A few moments ago.

With regards to missing 81-year-old woman Catherine Lynn, she has been traced in the Clydebank area. Thank you for all of your shares and comments - they are much appreciated.
Beware of yawning dogs.
Sharon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby banjo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:45 pm

big thanks to everyone involved.
banjo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Return to Hidden Glasgow Projects