Grand Hotel

Moderators: John, Sharon, Fossil, Lucky Poet, crusty_bint, Jazza, dazza

Grand Hotel

Postby Henrysix » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:08 pm

I will be in residence in my old toon at Christmas time, will be doing the central station tour, maybe take the bus tour again, got a nice push day out on a train too, anything I should be adding, wouldn’t mind taking in a nice theatre show maybe a Pantomime - looking for ideas!
Henrysix
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Re: Grand Hotel

Postby banjo » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:05 am

henrysix I wish you well but the Scottish parliament will have a say in what you hope to do due to this pandemic.panto may well be off the list.
banjo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Henrysix » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:29 pm

I will abide by anything that Wee Jimmy Krankie tells me to do, thought about going to the Dugs at Shawfield fshot on a 5 & 3 return forecast on every race!
Henrysix
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby banjo » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:28 am

ha,not been to the shawfield dugs in years.must put that on my Christmas list :D
banjo
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Postby Henrysix » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:10 pm

Banjo I lived in Cramond Street about 2 mins walk away from Shawfield, whether it was fitba or dugs Zi would be there from about 5yrs old I used to get a carry over, at the dugs there used to be a wailing siren before every race, lights went out, hate came walloping through and the dugs then rang like fuck, every time I hear a wail like that now the hairs on my neck stand out like nails - pure excitement!
Henrysix
Third Stripe
Third Stripe

Return to Around the World